Basically you are going to get my opinions on the Portland Trail Blazers, and possibly the San Jose Sharks. Also expect commentary on my other interests which include but are not limited to music, movies, eating, and exercising.
Friday, April 29, 2011
Quality time
I hate wasting time, but I am always doing it. From reading stupid articles on the internet, watching hours of TV to sleeping in unnecessarily, I am not very efficient. I try to get in groove where I get things done, but I just can't seem to stay, something always throws me out. Sometimes I will budget every week for a couple of months and hit my savings goals. Other times I workout 5 times a week and I start to notice a difference. Eventually something comes up and I get out of my routine.
I am learning that no matter what I do, the one thing that I know is not a waste of time is when I can help or support someone else. This is especially true if it is an inconvenience to my schedule. When I do that my life becomes interesting, the opposite of dull and monotonous. I have ideas on what I think is best for me and I work towards those goals. Ultimately the most rewarding experiences are the ones that I could not have planned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment